This recipe was courtesy of the internet user who were kind enough to share it.
The result was delicious chicken wings without too much oil and taste like Tom Yum Fried Chicken.
It is so delicious that i almost forget to take a picture on the wings.
This is the last chicken wing before went in to our tummies.
Hopefully, you enjoy it like we did.
Tom Yum Chicken Wings ( Air Fry Version)
14 pcs chicken wings & drummets
2 tbsp tom yam paste (Adabi Brand)
1 tbsp water
4 tbsp flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1) Marinade chicken wings with tom yam paste mixed with water for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2) Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
3) Coat chicken with flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
4) Spray a little oil on both sides.
5) Preheat Air Fryer at 180c for 5 mins.
6)Air Fry the chicken wings at 180c for 10 mins.
7) Turn over and Air Fry for another 3 mins at 200. Serve with some lime juice.