I make this just for the purpose of having my Wonton Noodle. I love the sour and crunchy texture of the fresh pickled green chillies. It goes so well together with wonton noodle.
In addition, it is so easy to make.
Pickled Green Chillies
100g green chilies (discard the seeds and sliced into pieces)
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 cup water (boiled) Method:
1. Wash and clean the green chilies.
2. Slice thinly and transfer into a small bowl.
3. Bring 1 cup of water to boil.
4. Pour the boiled water into the small bowl with chilies.
5. Let the chilies sit in the boiled water for 10-15 seconds.
6. Scoop the floating chillies to another bowl and discard the seed.
6. Add vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir well.
7. Transfer everything into small glass container or any jar, leave it overnight in the fridge.
8. The pickled green chilies will be ready next day.
P.S. Wanna keep in touch? Follow me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with my posts!