A classic dish that always had a place on my dinner menu. Whenever I crave for Fried Dace With Salted Black Beans, this is the way I would cook it.
I’d stir-fried the Fried Dace Salted Black Beans with some french beans. It just compliments each other so well.
Importantly, it’s soooo easy to make this delicious dish cause you open up a can of Fried Dace and stir fry it with the french beans. Voila! Classic, yummy, delicious dinner on your table.
Definitely, a menu for a busy mom out there.
I hope you’ll enjoy the recipe!
Serves: 2-3 persons
1 Can Fried Dace With Salted Black Beans
2-3 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp minced garlic
200g french beans, cut into 1inch length
1 tsp sugar
1. Separate the Fried Dace With Salted Black Beans fish meat into smaller pieces.
2. Heat a pan and add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil.
3. Add 2 tbsp minced garlic. Fried the garlic until slightly brown.
4. Add the french beans. Cook the french beans until softened to your preference.
5. Add some water to cook—just a little at a time. And cover the pan. It will cook faster this way.
6. Throw in the Fried Dace With Salted Black Beans, including the bones. The bones are soft, but still, you need to chew it off.
7. Cook until it softens to your liking.
8. Season with some sugar.
9. Continue cooking or add some water to cook the french beans until softened.
10. Once done, serve with warm fluffy rice.