What did you have for Breakfast??
This was my breakfast today, Banana Pancake Oatmeal with over the top drizzle of blueberries sauce.?
I had a bunch of banana sitting on my kitchen counter and I think what better use than making a delicious Banana Pancakes Oatmeal.
I never enjoy the classic pancakes as I feel the texture is overwhelming my throat and I have hard times swallowing the pancakes as well.
So, I feel this version is super light and much healthier than the usual kind.
Everything is whip up within 5 mins and it so easy to make this.
When I making this for the first time, it was a mess. But I was making without the oatmeal. It’s just too soft to flip and everything fall apart. With oatmeal, everything is binding nicely and really looks like a nice pancake.
So, with this recipe you will make about 8-10 small pieces of pancakes, it’s good for two persons.
So, here are the recipe.?
Banana Pancake Oatmeal
1/2 cup instant oat
a pinch of salt
some cooking oil
For the sauce:
1 cup of blueberries
1-2 tbsp of sugar
some banana slices
Making the pancakes.
1. Blend instant oat, banana, and eggs until smooth.
2. Heat up a flat non-stick pan, add 1 tsp oil.
3. Fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides. And repeat the steps until finish.
4. Serve with a few drizzles of blueberries sauce and any fresh fruits, in my case banana slices and some fresh blueberries.
Making the blueberries sauce.
1. Bring a pan to medium heat. Add blueberries, sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Cook until the blueberries are soften, and all the juices coming out. You can press the blueberries slightly.
With love? from our simple kitchen to yours.
Do you love? luveenalee.com? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel !
Don’t miss a thing! Follow us on Youtube| Facebook | Instagram???