As a Malaysian, I’m truly proud of our food and culture. We have mixed races here, and it’s so incredible that we can have multiple selections of cuisine.
So, we have many “Kuih-Muih” here. “Kuih-Muih” are bite-sized snack or dessert foods that we have here. And Kuih Bingka Pandan is part of the “Kuih-Muih” selection.
I love Kuih Bingka or Kuih Bakar because it’s smell amazing with Pandan leaves and it’s taste like “Kaya” spread too, probably because it has all the “Kaya” ingredients.
But, one thing about making Kuih Bingka that so important is I don’t like to use artificial coloring and pandan essence. I love a good rich and original flavour of pandan, that’s why I’d use a lot of Pandan leaves to achieve the originality.
Kuih Bingka tastes sweet, creamy and heavenly. If you have not tried this Kuih Bingka, you are missing a lot.
So, if Pandan leaves are accessible from your place, go with the original taste and flavour.
Hope you’ll try this recipe soon and let me know how it’s turn out.
With love💕 from our simple kitchen to yours.
RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM💕
Do you love💕 luveenalee.com? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel !
Kuih Bingka Pandan | Kuih Bakar Pandan | Malaysian Food Recipe
1 cup + 1 tbsp (138gram) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (178 gram) Sugar
1 cup (250ml) Coconut Milk
1 cup (250ml) Evaporated Creamer
18 pcs Pandan leaves / Screwpine Leaves
1 cup (250ml) water
1/2 tsp Salt
A handful White Sesame Seed
Some oil for greasing
1. Pre-heat oven to 180c.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of glass mould or any baking pan. Put aside.
2. Cut pandan leaves into 2-3cm long.
3. Blend the pandan leaves with 1 cup of water.Then sieve through a sift to get pandan juice.
4. In a blender, blitz 1 cup + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup Sugar, 1 cup Coconut cream,
1 cup Evaporated Creamer, three eggs, pandan juice and 1/2 tsp Salt.
5. Transfer the pandan mixture through a sift to the glass mould and bake for 1 hour, 180c.
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of sesame seed on the mixture.
7. Once cooked, remove from oven and let it cool down before cut.
Bahan-Bahan in Bahasa Melayu:
138 gram Tepung Gandum
170 gram Gula
250ml Santan (saya guna yg kotak)
250ml Krimer Sejat
18 helai Daun Pandan
3 biji telur
1/2 sudu kecil garam
Segenggam Biji Bijian (Putih)