Hey, I’m back.
Today, I’m going to share with you the most healthy and delicious pancakes ever. You know, how pancakes can be greasy and unhealthy? While, this recipe is totally the opposite version of that.
It’s full of oats, which is good because oats are rich in a specific type of fiber called beta-glucan. This particular type of fiber is known to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
On top, I add one banana to it and some milk. You can change to almond milk ( to be extra healthy), but I just used regular milk that in my fridge.
Are you excited to try the Healthy oatmeal pancakes?
Here you go!
Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
Serves: 2 persons
1 cup oats
1 cup milk
1 large banana ( if small add two)
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash of cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
some vegetable oil
Serve with: – Optional
1. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a pan with some vegetable oil.
3. Pour in pancakes batter into the pan and cook for about 2 mins.
4. Once you see the bubble, flip the pancakes and continue cooking for another 1 min also.
5. Serve with Banana and Granola or any fruits.