Normally, I’d make my garlic oil fresh, and I’d drizzle 1-2 tsp on top of steamed chicken or fish. It makes such a big different to the dish.
Garlic oil is useful to make wonton noodle sauce too, it lifted up the sauce and wonton noodle. It’s handy to have this in the kitchen when you need to whack a fast wonton mee for breakfast.
Garlic Oil Recipe
10 cloves garlic
1/4 cup oil
1. Crush and mince 10 cloves garlic.
2. Heat up a pan and add 1/4 cup cooking oil.
3. Add minced garlic.
4. Cook until garlic turn brown and reduce to low heat.
5. The garlic oil can be used immediately.
6. Let it cool before transfer to a small jar.
P.S. Wanna keep in touch? Follow me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with my posts!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/luveenalee/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/luveenalee
Twitter : https://twitter.com/luveenalee