My most popular video on YouTube is my Crispy Pork skin recipe. And if you watch the video, there were lots of steps required to achieve this Crispy Pork Skin.
Today, I’m going to share with you the easiest and simple step to achieve the same satisfaction of crispy pork skin. You don’t need to poke the pork belly, or leave it overnight, or even boil the pork belly first. We are going to skip all that steps. I promise you, you are going to be WOW!
Hopefully, you’ll enjoy this recipe.
With love💕 from our simple kitchen to yours.
RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM💕
Do you love💕 luveenalee.com? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel !
CRISPY PORK BELLY| CRISPY PORK BELLY RECIPE| ROAST PORK| 脆皮烧肉
SIU YUK – Super Easy & Quick !!No Poking
800g pork belly
150g coarse salt
1/2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon five spice powder
1 Tbsp Shaoxing wine
1. In the oven, arrange the most lower level fill with water.
2. Preheat the oven to 180c.
3.The highest rack will be used to roast the pork belly.
4.Wash and use paper towels to dry the pork belly.
5. Rub the meat side and bottom with the Shaoxing wine, five spice powder, and salt.
6. Then layer the top (skin) of the pork belly with the coarse salt evenly.
7. Place the pork belly on the top level of the wire rack oven for 1 hour. While baking, the oil will drop to the bottom pan with water.
8. Bake until the salt crust forms, the salt should be hardened. Check the water in the pan below and add if needed.
8. Remove the pork belly from the oven, pull off the salt crust and discard.
9. Raise the heat of the oven to 240c, place the pork belly back in and roast for another 40 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes. Cut and serve immediately with some chili sauce, or eat as is.
Click edit button to change this text.