Raise up your hand if you’re a chicken wings fan! I know I am! Two hands on the air. Today, I’m going to share with you my in the go Air Fryer Chicken Wing with Char Siu Sauce recipe.
For this recipe I’m using a store bought Char Siu sauce because I have lots of them in the pantry when I bought Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce, the company actually pack a bottle Char Siu Sauce together.
I make this Air Fryer Chicken Wing With Char Siu sauce all the times. Because it really takes no time. You just marinate the chicken wings for at least 30mins, air fry it and BAM! It’s ready.
Hope you’d like the recipe. Check out the video for this recipe too.
Happy Air Frying!
With love💕 from our simple kitchen to yours.
RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM💕
Do you love💕 luveenalee.com? Don’t miss another recipe. Click here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel !
Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipe | Air Fryer Chicken Wing With Char siu sauce | Air fryer Chicken Wing – Super easy!
Yield : 1-2 person
1 tbsp char siu sauce ( For homemade Char siu recipe, click here)
1 tsp sesame oil
2 chicken wings
1. Marinate chicken wings with char siu sauce and sesame oil. Marinate for a good 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat air fryer 180c @ 5 mins.
3. Air fry chicken for 5 mins @ 180c.
4. Take out and brush the balance marinate liquid on the chicken wings.
5. Continue air fry for another 7-8 mins @ 200c.
6. Serve while it is still hot.