I used to love making a grilled cheese sandwich from the stove.But, since I discover the power of my lovely Air fryer, I’m no longer grilling on the stove but instead, I’m air frying my cheese sandwich.
Personally, I think the best cheese sandwich is all about the crispiness on the outside and gooeyness of the cheese.And of course, you have to use the cheese that you love. To make my cheese sandwich, I always used 2 type of cheese. American Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese. I love my American cheddar cheese, it’s creamy and savoury. While mozzarella cheese brings out the gooeyness of the sandwich which so much appealing.
So, I hope you will try this recipe. Let’s begin.
Air fry Cheese Sandwich l The Perfect Cheese Sandwich
Yield: 1 person
1pc American Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup or more/less Mozzarella Cheese ( up to you)
2pcs slice bread
1 tbsp butter
1. Microwave butter for 20 seconds.
2. Pre-heat the air-fryer 200c @ 5 mins.
3. Spread the melted butter on the 2 pcs of bread. Spread one side each.
4. Add Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese on bread. Spread on without butter side.
5. Air fry for 5-8 mins 200c.